Monday, March 2, 2009

i done did it.

short
hair
rocks
!






I was going back and forth on this for a while. I wanted straight guys to stop hitting on me/ lesbians to start hitting on me, but didn't want to subscribe to that annoying, bullshit butch-femme paradigm, accommodate a heterosexual-male-driven society blah blah blah.
Finally, i decided i was making a mountain out of a haircut so i just did it. (Also, I vaguely recall making a drunken Oscar-related promise concerning a certain British-Indian film...)

I like it for a number of reasons.

1. I've been hit on more in the past week than I have all year.
2. Everyone loves it! (Or everyone is lying.)
3. It takes two seconds to wash my hair!
4. I don't have to adjust my hair when i'm sitting in a high-backed chair so that it doesn't get pulled (it's really annoying!)
5. I'm not gonna lie. I look pretty darn handsome.

3 comments:

  1. long hair looks nice when it is billowing in the wind but only before it whips you in the face and pokes your eyes out and then gets caught in the rolled up car window...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ("IF MILK OR SLUMDOG OR KATE WINSLET WINS ANYTHING I'M CUTTING MY HAIR!!!!1

    ALSO I AM THE DESIGNATED DRIVER WOOOO")

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA

    1. indeed.

    2. hmm i guess i did drive that night. i just had to make a pact or whatever so i'd actually do it! i knew slumdog was gonna win. and who gives a fuck about kate winslet? (not really! marry me, kate!)

    ReplyDelete